1.1.7 ( February 28th, 2015 )
- Info Box Module - Option to set a link for the title
- Info Box Module - Every elements has it's own align options now
- Products Module - Option to enable/disable showing out of stock products
- Icon Module - Option to align ( left, center, right ) the icon
- Navigation Module - Better display of submenus when there's not enough room on the right side
- Close icon missing on icon option tooltip
- Issue with columns breaking in downloads module under specific circumstances
- Issue when trying to use a non-LC defined font family in font options
- Comments module showing pending comments
1.1.6 ( February 21st, 2015 )
- 404 page can now be built with Live Composer ( the page can be set in WP admin > Live Composer > Archives & Search )
- Yoast SEO plugin page analysis now takes LC content into account
- Option to choose header "position" ( relative, absolute, fixed )
- Image Module - URL option now accepts shortcodes
- Gallery Slider and Projects Slider Modules - ALT attribute on images
- Widgets Module - Text transform option for title
- New Shortcode - [dslc_site_url] ( outputs the homepage URL )
- For Devs. Filter to alter the array of post types that work using "post templates" ( dslc_post_templates_post_types )
- For Devs. Filters for before_title and after_title in LC generated sidebars ( dslc_sidebar_before_title and dslc_sidebar_after_title )
- 404 page on author archives pagination when regular WP query thinks there's no more pages
- Fatal error when a page has a module that no longer exists
- Issue with carousel not adjusting when switching from portrait to landscape and vice versa on mobile devices
- Automatic row adding not working when there's LC created header/footer on the page
- Issue with localization of "All" in filters for all posts modules
1.1.5 ( February 12th, 2015 )
- FREE LC ADD-ON - Adds 47 additional animations ( for Styling > Animation > On Load Animation ), available here
- Option to choose whether Functionality or Styling is the default options section ( WP Admin > Live Composer > Other )
- Option to enable/disable permalinks prepend ( if supplied ) for LC custom post types ( WP admin > Live Composer > Slugs )
- Ensuring that non-LC post queries that aren't properly handled do not make issues with LC ( activate editor button taking to wrong page )
- Reset query in all posts related modules replaced with reset post data, which is a better choice for the WP_Query calls
- Added a filter for altering the animation options ( the ones in Styling > Animation > On Load Animation ) so devs can create custom animations ( filter name: dslc_animation_options )
- Issue with the position of module helper during drag in latest version of Firefox
- Tag archive showing all posts instead of only the ones associated with the tag
- Several issues with theme CSS influencing builder CSS
1.1.4 ( February 4th, 2015 )
- Widgets Module - Text align options for title and content
- Info Box Module - Content now supports shortcodes
- Navigation Module - Chevron icon for top level items with subnavigation
- Current width ( in the modules area width changer ) now has an active state ( different color )
- Visible items in carousels now get a class "dslc-carousel-item-visible" ( requested by a developer )
- Search functionality broken when there are other plugins altering the search query
- Minor issue with colorpicker display in row options
- 404 error in console when font family default altered to empty
1.1.3 ( January 27th, 2015 )
- Added 40 new icons ( Font Awesome 4.3 )
- Accordion Module - Option to hide/show based on device ( desktop, tablet, phone )
- Tabs Module - More styling options for content area ( h1 - h6, links, lists, blockquotes... )
- Title Module - Now displays search term when on a search page
- Option to choose where dynamic CSS goes ( end of <head> or end of <body> )
- Issue with slider/carousel animations not working properly on Chrome
- Issue with google fonts on https ( SSL ) websites
- Issue with non-google fonts being called with google fonts ( 404 error )
- Issue with tabs module content styling not applied ( overwritten by theme CSS )
- Issue when using quotes in accordion module title
1.1.2 ( January 19th, 2015 )
- Content Module - New styling options for inputs and buttons
- Content Module - Additional styling options for wrapper ( BG image options ), headings ( BG styling options and margins ) and paragraph ( margin bottom )
- Option to choose "Disabled" for header and footer functionality of LC
- All Posts Modules ( 9 ) - Option to set separator thickness
- Accordion Module - Line height option added for the title
- Projects Module - Font style option for category
- Navigation Module - Added text transform options
- Notification Module - Added link color option
- Button Module - Added option for the onclick event ( requested by users for Google Analytics Event Tracking )
- Developers can now build custom option types
- Styling options not applied on posts for header and footer
- Issue with accordion module actions display ( in bulding mode )
- Blockquote typography options not applied for blockquote in Text/HTML/Content modules
- Icon from info box module was included in styling presets
1.1.1 ( January 13th, 2015 )
- Option to change the slug on testimonials and testimonials categories
- Accordion Module - Ability to reorder the items
- Progress Bar Module - Animation now starts when the module is visible ( in viewport ) instead of starting on page load
- HTML Module - Added more styling options ( lists and blockquote )
- Social Module - Behance option added
- Image Module - Option to force image to 100% added
- Text, HTML and Content Modules - Font Style ( normal, italic ) option added to content and all headings
- Button Module - Problem when using quotes
- Text Module - Custom CSS applied when the default was programatically changed to disabled by default
- Row Options - Background overlay opacity option was only going to 0.9 ( instead of 1 )
- Notification Module - Issue with typography options not applied in some specific cases
Starters/Blank Theme - download
With the free starters/blank theme you can build the header/footer with Live Composer as well. It's kind of a bigger feature so if you have any suggestions or thoughts please let us know on the forum.
If you're familiar with LC there's just a few things you need to know to get started:
- You can manage headers and footers in WP admin > Header/Footer
- You can set a default header and footer which will be used accross the website.
- If you want a non-default header or footer on a page you can set a specific one in the top right corner of the page edit screen.
1.1 ( December 29th, 2014 )
- NEW MODULE - Navigation
- NEW MODULE - Project Images Slider
- NEW FEATURE - Search results page can now be created with LC
- Removed the "prepends" for title module when on an archive page
- Conflict between BG image attachment and BG image size options for rows.
- When selected option inputs had a white BG and white text on themes that force specific BG on active inputs
- All Posts Modules - Title not clickable between lines
1.0.9 ( December 22nd, 2014 )
- All Modules - Option to hide a module based on device ( desktop, tablet, phone ). The options are located at the beggining of Functionality options for each module.
- Title Module - When used for archive pages it will show the current category/author
- All Posts Modules - Option to set autoplay speed for carousel
- All Posts Modules - Option to enable/disable stopping autoplay of carousel on hover
- All Posts Modules - Speeding up queries by eliminating SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS when pagination disabled
- Issue with AJAX requests when admin is SSL ( HTTPS ) and front is HTTP
- Issue with themes that load their own jQuery instead of the one WordPress supplied ( not supposed to be done but some themes do it )
- Image Module - Issue when using quotes in the caption
- All Posts Modules - Issue with pagination active state on homepage ( always shows 1st page as active )
- Responsive classes not applied properly when switching from responsive options to regular options
1.0.8 ( December 15th, 2014 )
- Downloads Module - Outside files ( not hosted on the server ) can be set as the downloadable file now
- Downloads Module - When a file is not supplied the button will not show
- Testimonials Module - Shortcodes now enabled for the testimonial content
- Option to disable the HTML ( Text ) mode for the content editor ( WP admin > Live Composer > Other )
- HTML Module - Added margin bottom option for paragraphs
- Custom Post Types still active when a module has been disabled with dslc_hook_unregister_modules
- Issue with "placeholder content" overwriting content generated by 3rd party plugins
- Author archive page showing both category and author archive pages
- Issue with parallax BG image on tablets ( now falls back to non-parallax )
- Issue with shortcodes inside of tab and accordion module content.
- HTML Module - Content styling overwritten by theme's CSS in some cases
1.0.7 ( December 8th, 2014 )
- Searchable content - One of the most requested features by users was for WordPress search to check the content of Live Composer generated pages. For better search performance and better results the "searchable content" is generated separately from the regular LC content code and includes only relevant content. Because of that you'll need to resave your old LC pages for this to take affect ( just visit the page in LC mode, the "Publish Changes" will show up, click it ).
- All Posts Modules - Option to set the speed of hover animation
- Text/HTML/Content Modules - Default font size for headings ( h1 - h6 ) increased
- Info Box Module - Option to set a link for the icon
- Row Options system - The system is rewritten, making future improvements on it much easier
- Content Module - If the current page has no content a placeholder will be shown with an explanation why
- Content/HTML Modules - The styling options will not be shown when "Custom CSS" is disabled ( to avoid often confusion as to why changes aren't applied )
- All Posts Modules - Filters can now be centered on the page
- Meta Module - Option to align it ( left, center, right )
- Accordion Module - Clicking an open accordion now closes it
- Accordion Module - Text Align option for title and content
- Widgets Module - Several styling options for list items
- Notification Module - Text align option
- Notification Module - Option to turn off the close functionality
- Issue with several WordPress generated pages breaking when "Custom" is used as a base for a template
- All Posts Modules - Infinite loop if a post shown does not have an excerpt
- Hover animations ( posts modules ) not working on Firefox.
- Tabs Module - Issue with active state when there are multiple tabs on a page
- Issue on phones with position of modules that have an animation set on them
- Comments Module - Issue with theme's CSS for #respond div, LC styling was not overwriting it
- Excerpt Module - Fatal error if there is no excerpt
- Icons not showing on import
1.0.6 ( October 29th, 2014 )
This update was mostly performance related. We will keep improving performance in upcoming updates as well.
Improvements ( builder perfomance )
- Improvement in the speed of displaying module options on bigger pages. Tested on a huge page ( 70 modules with non-default settings ) it was taking 7 seconds to display options after clicking to edit a module. Same action takes 2 seconds now. The speed will vary from installation to installation due to server, theme and other plugins but an improvement should be visible to everyone.
- Speed of displaying options on modules related to posts ( blog, projects, galleries... ) is improved in general, irreleavant of the size of the page.
New/Improvements ( page load performance )
- Added options ( WP admin > Live Composer > Performance ) to choose which subsets ( latin, cyrillic... ) for the fonts should be loaded. Make sure you set that to what you need, disabling what you do not need will improve the page load speed.
- All fonts now load with one single call instead of one call per font.
- The admin now loads CSS and JS for the plugin options and post options framework only when needed.
- Two jQuery plugins are removed, elementQuery and getEmPixels.
New/Improvements ( general )
- Author Archive - You can now set a page to serve as an author archive page.
- Projects Module - Option to choose whether links should open in the same tab or a new tab.
Bugs ( general )
- Issue with presets feature including functionality options instead of only styling options
- Issue with rows having an empty ID parameter when no ID supplied in the options resulting in W3C validation errors.
188.8.131.52 ( October 6th, 2014 )
- All 8 posts modules + Title module - Text Transform ( none, uppercase, lowercase, capitalize ) option added to the title element
- All 8 posts modules - Carousel slide speed options added ( separate for arrows and circles )
- Info Box module - Secondary button is now available for "aside" layout as well
- Text module and HTML module - Added styling options for button form element
- HTML module - Styling options for inputs added
- Disabled animations on mobile
- Code and file cleanup ( removing unnecesery code and files )
- Info Box - Responsive font size and line height weren't working properly on some setups
- Content Module - Paragraphs not affected by styling options on some setups
- Carousel not initiating on row import
- On some themes the width selection for columns had broken layout
184.108.40.206 ( September 23rd, 2014 )
- Projects Module - Option to choose wheter to link projects to the project page or a custom URL ( the URL can be set in the admin, when adding/editing a project )
- Category operator option added ( IN, NOT IN, AND ) for 8 modules ( blog, downloads, galleries, partners, projects, staff, testimonials, woocommerce )
- Social Module - Align option
- Info Box - Added margin bottom option for the icon
- Issue with the custom post types and custom widgets not showing in the admin for some users
- The "alter defaults" feature was not working for responsive options
- Info Box - Margin bottom option for content was not working in some cases
220.127.116.11 ( September 11th, 2014 )
- Font Awesome updated ( 40 new icons )
- Text and Content Modules - Blockquote Options ( 16 styling options )
- Testimonials Module - Added BG image options ( image, repeat, attachment, position )
- All Posts Modules - Thumbnails now have the ALT attribute
- Slug Settings - Notification at the top explaining that a visit to the permalinks page is required after altering the slugs
- Tutorials - Disabled "automatic row" on tutorials to avoid confusion.
- Cleaning up the code ( 16 files affected )
- If there was more than one row with a BG video the videos did not start
- Row parameters were not cleaned up for each row resulting in a larger LC generated data
- Info Box Module - Button tabs showing when buttons are disabled
- Issue with dropping a module while another module is still being loaded.
- Tutorials - "Tooltips" position was off when the admin bar is enabled.
18.104.22.168 ( September 3rd, 2014 )
- Images not showing up on modules with presets applied to it.
- Couple issues with video background feature on rows
- Removing images in row options not working properly
- "Use featured image" option for background on rows not clearing the image when choosing disabled after already being enabled
22.214.171.124 ( August 30th, 2014 )
- Image options will use ID instead of URL from now on
- Rows - Added option to use the post/page featured image as a background
- Rows - Added margin bottom option
- Title Module - Now available for pages as well
- Separator Module - Added more styling options
- Button Module - Added more styling options
- Info Box Module - Margin options added for 2nd button ( for separation between buttons )
- Staff Module - Email option added to the "social" area
- Content Module - Added styling options for lists
- Accordion and Tabs Module - Shortcodes now work inside of them
- Automatic element centering improved
- Removed stellar data from the code
- Columns broken when row duplicated
- Downloads Module - Tag links broken
- Info Box Module - Typography options not working when there are paragraphs
- Info Box Module - Layout broken in specific scenarios
- HTML and Content Modules - Issues with disabled/enabled CSS
- Text Module - Responsive font size and line height not working when there are paragraphs
- Issue with background images on phones
- Rows - Horizontal margin option not working properly
- Blog Module - Button can now be aligned ( left, center, right ) irrelevant of the alignment of the main area
- Blog Module - Responsive options to change vertical and horizontal padding on the wrapper added
- Option tooltips ( help text ) now have a (x) in top right for closing them.
- Widgets Module - Help text ( tooltip ) added explaining where to register sidebars
- Some minor code improvements
- Excerpt Module - Styling options not working properly
- Issue with dropping modules not working inside of a duplicated row
- Downloads and Partners Module - Links not pointing to the single post page
- Downloads and Partners Module - Wrong labels on "Link" option
- Info Box Module - Button not going away when the URL option is empty
- Button Module - Option to set the button to full width
- Info Box Module - Secondary button ( with it's own styling options ) added
- Text Module - Background Image options added ( image, repeat, attachment, position )
- Partners Module - Option to turn off linking to a single partner page
- Download Module - Option to turn off linking to a single download page
- Text Module - OL and UL now have separate list type options
- All the categories renamed to contain the post type ( Categories -> Projects Categories ) for easier management on pages like the Menus
- Removed MediaElement JS and CSS, it now uses the one that come with WordPress.
- Automatically add a row in LC mode if there's no LC content
- Using a textarea in the WYSIWYG editor ( text module, accordion, table ) broke the page
- Issue with styling presets including some functionaity options
- Issue with the LC powered category archives not working in some cases
Ability for theme authors to override the LC dashboard updates feature until they test their theme with the latest version.
define( 'THEME_LC_VER', '126.96.36.199' );
If you set that in your theme's functions.php, when LC 188.8.131.52 is released it won't show up until you change it to 184.108.40.206 ( or greater ).
Live Composer is expanding it's influence, you can now create archive ( ex. category ) pages with it as well. In WP Admin > Live Composer > Archive Setting you can set which page should be used as the archive page. All the posts modules will automatically show the correct category when used on an archive page.
Best way to explain it is with an example. Let's say you use the text module with the same styling on multiple pages and you decide to change the styling. You'd need to change each of those text modules separately, which takes more time than it should. Not anymore, you can now apply presets to modules and then changes to one of those modules will automatically apply to all the other ones that uses that preset. You will find the presets options in each module under Styling > Presets.
Size of LC generated data
The size of the data generated by Live Composer ( all the info about modules on a page ) has been drastically reduced, up to 95% from what it used to be.
Live Composer wasn't fully translatable ( to be honest most of it wasn't translatable ), but that's fixed now, you can properly translate it to your language. Much of the code had to be changed in order to achieve this but it's worth it.
- Button Module - Option to disable icon
- Button Module - Options to change the position ( left, center, right ) separately for tablet and phone
- Widgets Module - Styling options for lists
- Text Module - Responsive options for h1 element
- Text Module - Styling options for lists
- Info Box Module - Link target option
- Progress Bar Module - Animation speed option
- All Posts Modules - Exclude current post ( if on a post page )
- All Posts Modules - Options to include and exclude posts by ID
- Accordion Module - Option to choose which item is active by default ( can also be set to 0 so all are closed )
- Modals ( like the modal that asks if you're sure you want to disable LC ) - Keyboard shortcuts ( confirm on enter, cancel on escape )
- Modules scroller now scrolls 2 modules at a time
- Comments and Comment Form Modules are now available for pages
- Colorpicker - Styling Improvements
- Thumbnail Module - Option to set the width and height for the thumbnail to be resized to
- Comment Form - Link styling options
- Comment Form Module - Layout issue with comment replies on phone
- Meta Module - Comments link not linking to the comments
- Meta Module - Color option not working
- Blog Module - Issue with separator when there's a sticky post
- Issue with the modules scroller getting stuck on a post when modules are filtered
- Issue with inline styling in the editor
- Issue with the function that checks if a module is active
- Prev/Next pagination option not working properly
- Issue with columns not getting correct size on module row duplication
- Cyrillic fonts not working properly
- Sometimes when editing text ( the WYSIWYG ) the current content does not show in the editor
- Meta Module - Class issue
- Tabs & Accordion Modules - Backspace not working when editing titles
- Product Module - Altering defaults does not work
- All Post Modules - Do not show any of the thumbnail elements if post does not have a thumbnail
- All Post Modules - Newer/Older ( Prev/Next ) pagination option added
- Image Module - Options to resize the image's height and width
- 71 new icons ( Font Awesome 4.1 )
- Staff Module - Option to enable/disable linking to the single staff member page
- Separator - Thickness option
- Load the fonts that are needed for LC mode only when LC mode is active
- Password protected LC pages didn't show the password prompt
- Error when a module that no longer exists is on a page
- Error when a styling option is added in functionality section
- Meta Module - All cateogies/tags were shown instead only the ones that are attached to the post.
- Infobox Module - Title slashes issue
- Single Post Module now available when templating system disabled
- Removed fadeIn/fadeOut animations on module/area/row hover for a more smoother experience ( fading slowed things down )
- Contributors added as a possible option for access control
- No calling of WebFont when the font is a regular one
- All Modules - Justify added as text align option
- Text Module - Content styling changes now affect paragraphs as well
- Text Module - Margin bottom option for paragraphs
- Blog Module - Additional class added for blog posts regarding their format, blog-post-format-THEFORMAT
- Meta Module - The categories/tags now link to their archive page
- Next tutorial link ( at the end of a tutorial ) not working
- CSS issues with comments module
- Testimonials slug wrong
- Single download page returns 404
- Gallery Slider Module - Default animation type wrong
- Gallery Slider Module - Width sligtly bigger than container
- Gallery Slider Module - Border Radius not affecting image
- Testimonials Module - Layout issue when author set on right side
- Meta Module - The spacing option ( between the meta sections ) affects each category ( and tag ) making too much spacing
- WYSIWYG Editor - Some actions broken ( WordPress 3.9 related )
- Accordion and Tabs content editing broken
- Do shortcode on [dslc_custom_field] shortcode output
- Thumbnail Module - Bottom margin option
- WP classes on non-singular pages ( archive, search, homepage ) overwritten by LC and in some cases an error shown
- Columns break when a post doesn't have a thumbnail.
- Module options tabs don't get hidden on save/cancel ( specific scenario only )
- The WYSIWYG editor shows processed shortcodes ( instead of a call it turns into the HTML output )
- Issue with text not being editable in some modules ( button, notification... )
- Templates not showing in admin
- Issue with Comments Form module
- Instagram duplicated in Social Module
- Conflict with another drag&drop feature from a theme
- Bug when changing the modules filter when the modules listing is scrolled
- Page scrolls to top when changing vertical padding on a row
- Issue with parallax feature on long pages
- Product price CSS issue
- Carousel item spacing not correct
- Icons not being properly centered
- Error messages on 404 page
- Issue with content not being properly returned when no LC content added ( on some themes )
- Backspace key ( when not in an input ) going back to previous page
- Products Module – When title and categories disabled the whole main area disapears
- Issue with Text module styling options not being properly applied
- On some themes media modal ( adding an image ) goes behind some elements
- In Chrome the module helper ( blue square when dragging a module from the list ) position issue
- Templates list scroller not working
- If modules has padding the masonry does not calculate properly and brakes the layout
- Issue with the !important option for CSS
- Issue with parallax on mobile ( now switched to regular BG when on mobile )
- Meta Module – Styling issues
- Google fonts not working properly on https
- Default state of colorpickers in row options not correct
- Allow DISQUS to take over the Comments module
- Possibility to set “max width” in percentages
- Allow theme/plugin developers to alter which post type will use the “post templates” system and which one will behave normally ( like a page )
- Option to put thumbnail aside of content ( like in blog module ) for all posts modules
- Ask for confirmation when deleting a row, area or a module
- Use WordPress WYSIWYG editor for Text module
- Option to show full content instead of excerpts in all posts modules
- Enable HTML editing for tabs and accordion contents
- Widget Module – Styling options for lists
- Text and HTML modules – Styling for H1
- All Posts Modules – Option to disable row separator
- All Posts Modules – Do not output the main area when all the main area elements are disabled
- All Posts Modules – Option to set width for the thumbnail to be resized to
- All Posts Modules – Call shortcode on excerpt output
- All Posts Modules – .dslc-post-no-thumb class on .dslc-post element when the post does not have a thumbnail
- Blog Module – Avatar added
- Meta Module – Avatar added
- Switch tabs to regular content with headings on mobile
- “In Viewport” animations for modules
- Option to turn off columns spacing in a row
- Access Control
- Interactive Tutorials ( like on the demo ) accessible on any installation
- Option to set custom classes and IDs for rows
- All Posts Module – Option to put the main area inside of the thumbnail animation options position options
- Row Export/Import
- The Excerpt – New Module
- For Developers – Generation of code needed for altering module defaults
- Numerous notices in the backend settings.
- Blog Module - General styling options weren't affecting anything.
- Issue with the column layout braking in some cases.
- Issue with a specific popular theme that made the layout ( width ) options not show on click.
- Product Thumbnail now links to the post
- Colorpicker replaced with a better one ( accepts alpha/transparency )
- Text Module - More styling options for the headings (h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 ) like bg, padding, border...
- Dashboard updates system integrated. ( known as "Automatic Updates" ).
- Translation Ready
- Feature Control ( ability to enable/disable modules )
- Posts Module - Displays posts from any post type registered ( plugins can be used to create custom post types )
- Option to force !important on CSS rules made by LC ( in case the theme's CSS overwrites LC CSS )
- When the columns do not amount to 12/12 ( 10/12 + 4/12 ), the columns in the next rows were broken.
- Page content ( from WYSIWYG editor ) was showing when you activate the LC mode on a page without LC content.
- Input height on save and load template popups
- The carousel was forced to 4 columns on <1199px, 3 on <980px and 2 on <768px ( owlCarousel plugin defaults )
- On some themes the post title options ( 6 modules ) weren't affecting the post title.
- RTL ( right-to-left content orientation ) fixes.
- In some themes the row controls weren't positioned properly.
- On some themes the LC content was not showing, the whole logic behind figuring out if it should show or not is rewritten.
- Staff Module. New option added to choose whether the social links open in a new tab or not ( Functionality → Other ).
- Galleries Module. Option to show the gallery lightbox on thumbnail/title click ( Functionality → Other ).
- Shortcode for outputing a custom field value. [dslc_custom_field id="FIELD_ID" post_id="POST_ID"]. Use the post_id parameter only if you want to output the custom field value of a specific post/page, leave empty for dynamic.
- Possibility to programmatically change the default option values of existing modules. Main purpose is to let theme developers that want to use LC in their theme set the defaults to fit their design. More info will be in a dev tutorial.
- The <body> will have "dslc-page" class if the currently shown post/page has LC powered content. Main purpose is so users can easily target the content wrapper of the theme and make it full-width only for LC without affecting the regular pages powered by the theme.
- The drag&drop helper element had an offset bug in Chrome v32 based on how far the page was scrolled.
- Setting row vertical padding to 0px was defaulting to 50px.
- Height of the select input field was short in Safari.
- Issue where a module already added on a page was not getting the default value of a newly introduced option.
- LC options were not showing in the admin.
- Had issue with another plugin that was hooking into get posts filter and using some WP variables that weren't ready at the point when LC used get_posts function.
- Fatal Error with themes that had Aqua Resizer script but no conditional to check if it was already defined.
- Om some themes, the CSS from the theme was influencing the height of the module/row option form fields.
- For some themes the content of LC wasn't showing, the logic behind figuring out when it should show is improved now.
- The add to cart and details links didn't have correct links in the products module.
- All posts modules now have a new option, offset to set how many posts to skip. Good for building a magazine layout.
- Product Module - Options to change the "Add to cart" and "Details" text.
- HTML module. Use it for custom HTML and for calling shortcodes ( most importantly for the shortcodes, since the text module was parsing them imediately which made it imposible to edit the shortcode after that ).
- Content module. Output the page's content ( from the WYSIWYG editor ).